This wiki is built in Notion. Here are all the tips you need to contribute.
The BasicsCreate a PageHeadingsToggle ListsCallout BlocksCode BlocksOrganizing PagesAdvanced Techniques
In your sidebar, click the that appears next to the word Workspace on hover. A new page will appear. Give it a title and start typing like you would in any other document.
You can add headings and subheadings in one of two ways:
- Type or , , or to choose the heading size you want.
- Use Markdown shortcuts, like , , and .
- Create inline code by wrapping text with (or with the shortcut ).
Toggle lists streamline your content. Click the arrow to open.
- Click the arrow again to hide this content.
- Create a toggle by typing and pressing .
- You can add anything to toggles, including images and embeds.
Notion Tip: Create a callout block like this by typing and pressing . Helpful for adding inline instructions, warnings, disclaimers, and tips. Change the emoji icon by clicking on it.
You can add code notation to any Notion page:
- Type and press .
- Choose the language from the dropdown in the bottom right corner.
- Here's an example:
Hover over this block to see the Copy to Clipboard option!
- Your teammates can select any code to comment on it.
Instead of using folders, Notion lets you nest pages inside pages. Type and press to create a sub-page inside a page. Like this:
Check out this Notion Editor 101 guide for more advanced tips and how-to's.